Captiva, FL 33945
Hours: September and early October
Daily from 11:00 am to 7:00 p.m. For a later dinner, please call for reservations.
Monday-Thursday: Lunch: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Lunch and Dinner 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Cuisine: American and Seafood
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . $9.00 to $25.00
- Reservations: Accepted . Dinner only
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
Barnacle Phil's offers classic island fare in a casual dining atmosphere. Enjoy your meal under one of the many colorful umbrellas along the harbor or indoor in the air-conditioned dining room, covered in dollar bills left by island visitors.
- Outdoors Only
- All Ages
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Cozy, Laid Back Casual, and Tourist Spot
- Accessible By Boat, Kids Menu, Scenic View, Signature Dishes, Tourist Spot, Water View, and Waterfront
- Worth Noting
- Dollar bills decorate the interior of the restaurant in keeping a local fisherman's tradition. Put a dollar on the wall during good times, only to return for it when times were tough.
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Checks Accepted, and Traveler's Checks Accepted
- Outdoor Seating
Only accessible by boat: from South on ICW, NW at Marker 48
from North on ICW, SW at Marker 52
- Public Transportation
- Boat to North Captiva Island